Salesforce is the first company to offer cloud computing option for CRM. Before Salesforce the CRM was hosted on company’s own server which takes up a lot of time. By moving everything to internet, Salesforce changed the way CRM was operated. The entire business model is changed and irrespective of the size of business, anyone can use Understanding Salesforce now as it is available at an affordable price.
Why Salesforce? Understanding Salesforce
It is very common to get this doubt whenever you hear about a brand. Why one should use Salesforce CRM only? The answer for this is customer’s feedback about the CRM. So many people who used Salesforce has mentioned three traits which made Salesforce the best
- Fast- Salesforce CRM is very fast in processing and even deploying the software takes some days of time.
- Easy- any person without technical knowledge can also use Salesforce with ease. You will be able to spend more time to use the software rather than trying or understanding how it works.
- Effective- Salesforce is easy to use and customize as well. This is one of the notable benefits of Salesforce and any person can use it without much of a hassle.
These features of Salesforce are the main reason for its success. Apart from it there are so many other benefits of Salesforce too.
- Salesforce is a cloud based CRM which will give your team an option to use it from anywhere. The employees can use the software when they are on the move and from their homes too.
- Scalability is another best feature of Salesforce. If you are just starting out, you can just use the features that you require and only pay for them. As your business grows, you can use the in-depth features of software. Any business that is changing rapidly can go with Salesforce as it is highly scalable.
- Salesforce can be integrated with various kinds of software with ease. You can integrate it with your Gmail, accounting software, etc.
Services and Products that Salesforce Offers
Salesforce offers a myriad of products for its customers. With the help of Salesforce you will be able to access a lot of services and products that are based out of cloud. Below are some of the services that are offered by Salesforce.
This sales CRM software is exclusively crafted for your sales team. Be it B2B or B2C market, Salesforce Sales CRM is all your team needs.
Salesforce Marketing Cloud & Understanding Salesforce
The marketing cloud from Salesforce provides you with one of the best digital media platform. It helps in managing the customer journey, web personalization, social media, content creation, data analytics and content management.
Salesforce Service Cloud
This service cloud is a platform for customer support and service team in your organization. it provides various features like social network plug-ins and case tracking which makes it easy for your service team to address the issues raised by customers on social media.
These are just some of the services offered by Salesforce. Salesforce offers various types of services that an organization needs for easy operation.